GURGAON CREMATION GROUND
Moksh Dham Shamshan Bhumi has been a effectively-managed cremation ground for the last funeral rites in Gurgaon. There is a statue of the figure of Lord Shiva, that signifies that there is so much more to life after death. It has a huge area to conduct dignified last rites with several spaces available and is known for its serene atmosphere.
Easy Steps to Conduct Cremation at Moksh Dham Shamshan Bhumi in Gurgaon
Step 1: Call +919667887555 to book a slot at the cremation ground.
Step 2: Book a transportation for the deceased, antim sanskar samagri, wooden logs, and pandit services.
Step 3: Upon reaching the ground, you will be guided by the Noble Sparrows team regarding all the rituals.
Step 4: You will be provided with the Asthi’s for ash immersion in an urn
See on Map
Address: Thakran patti, Jharsa Rd, Institutional Area, Sector 32, Gurugram, Haryana 122001
Timing : 7 am to 9 pm – Open all days
Services By the Noble Sparrows:
- Wood Pyre and Electric Cremation Available.
- Clean & comfortable mortuary van.
- Emergency cremation service at your doorstep – get 24×7 support.
- We provide a dead body freezer box on hire.
- Embalming and bathing the body, and arranging dignified visitations.
- The priest (panditji) will ensure adherence to all rituals and traditions.
- Floral arrangements.
- Out of delhi ncr transportation.
- Placing obituaries in national and local newspapers.
We arrange cremations for all beliefs and faiths with dignity. Our team consists of trained and experienced staff members, attendants, priests, funeral directors and helpers who leave no stone unturned to assist you through these difficult times.
Our cremation services are performed adhering to COVID protocols.
Help and Support :
- Assistance in obtaining Death Certificate.
- A Funeral Manager for Supervision.
- Trained Staff for Constant Help and Support.
Photo ID of the deceased for verification purpose.