All information you will get
We will automatically receive and collect certain anonymous information in standard usage logs through our Web server, including computer-identification information obtained from “cookies,” sent to your browser from a web server cookie stored on your hard drive an IP address, assigned to the computer which you use the domain server through which you access our service the type of computer you’re using the type of web browser you’re using
We may collect the following personally identifiable information about you and not limited to on our website and mobile sites:
- Name including first and last name.
- Primary email address.
- Mobile phone number and contact details.
- Pin Code
- Opinions of features on our websites.
- Other information as per our registration process.
We may also collect the following information:
- About the pages you visit/access.
- The links you click on our site.
- The number of times you come on the page.
We use your personal information to:
- Help us provide personalized features
- Get in touch with you when necessary
- Provide the services requested by you
- Preserve social history as governed by existing law or policy
We use contact information internally to:
- Direct our efforts for product improvement
- Send your promotional materials from our contest sponsors or advertisers.
Generally, we use anonymous traffic information to:
- Remind us of who you are in order to deliver to you a better and more
personalized service from product offering, advertising and editorial
- Recognize your access privileges to our Websites.
- Make sure that you don’t see the same ad repeatedly
- Help diagnose problems with our server
- The administrator of our websites, track your session so that we can understand better how people use our sites.
With whom will your information be shared?
- We will not use your financial information for any purpose other than to complete a transaction with you.
- We do not rent, sell or share your personal information, and we will not disclose any of your personally identifiable information to third parties
- We have your permission to provide the products or services you’ve requested
- Special circumstances such as compliance with subpoenas, court orders, requests/order, notices from legal authorities or law enforcement agencies requiring such disclosure.
- We share your information with advertisers on an aggregate basis only.
What choices are available to you regarding the collection, use and distribution of your information?
You may change your interests at any time and may opt-in or opt-out of any marketing /promotional / newsletters mailings. Noble Sparrows reserves the right to send you certain service-related communication, considered to be a part of your Noble Sparrows account without offering you the facility to opt-out. You may update your information and change your account settings at any time. Upon request, we will remove/block your personally identifiable information from our database, thereby cancelling your registration. However, your information may remain stored in an archive on our servers even after the deletion or the termination of your account. If we plan to use your personally identifiable information for any commercial purposes,
we will notify you at the time we collect that information and allow you to opt-out of having your information used for those purposes.
We reserve the right to change or update this policy at any time by placing a prominent notice on our site. Such changes shall be effective immediately upon posting to this site.