Punjabi Bagh Cremation Ground
Punjabi bagh Shamshan Ghat is one of the largest crematorium grounds in Delhi NCR, offering a peaceful and divine aura. People can easily identify the samshan ghat by the iconic statue of Lord Shiva at the entrance of this samshan ghat.
Noble Sparrows is the place where you can find professional assistance for concluding the crematorium service of the deceased persons with respect and dignity.
To make it easier for the family and take a load of their shoulders, we provide all the services of making relevant arrangements. One such arrangement includes booking the cremation ground and arranging the pyre and samagri. Every single relevant arrangement will be done by the Noble Sparrows’ team without any hassle and on time. All you have to do is give us a call.
Easy Steps to Conduct Cremation at Punjabi Bagh Shamshan Ghat
Step 1: Call +919667887555 to book a slot at the cremation ground.
Step 2: Book a transportation for the deceased, antim sanskar samagri, wooden logs, and pandit services.
Step 3: Upon reaching the ground, you will be guided by the Noble Sparrows team regarding all the rituals.
Step 4: You will be provided with the Asthi’s for ash immersion in an urn
See on Map
Address: Block F, Punjabi Bagh, New Delhi, Delhi 110026 (Map Location)
Timing : 7 am to 7 pm – Open all days
Services By the Noble Sparrows:
- Wood Pyre and Electric Cremation Available.
- Clean & comfortable mortuary van.
- Emergency cremation service at your doorstep – get 24×7 support.
- We provide a dead body freezer box on hire.
- Embalming and bathing the body, and arranging dignified visitations.
- The priest (panditji) will ensure adherence to all rituals and traditions.
- Floral arrangements.
- Out of delhi ncr transportation.
- Placing obituaries in national and local newspapers.
We arrange cremations for all beliefs and faiths with dignity. Our team consists of trained and experienced staff members, attendants, priests, funeral directors and helpers who leave no stone unturned to assist you through these difficult times.
Our cremation services are performed adhering to COVID protocols.
Help and Support :
- Assistance in obtaining Death Certificate.
- A Funeral Manager for Supervision.
- Trained Staff for Constant Help and Support.
Photo ID of the deceased for verification purpose.