The Nigambodh Ghat is one of the oldest samshan ghats of Delhi, and people come to this sacred place to complete the last rites of the deceased ones of their families. The ancient Hindu scriptures mention many holy rivers, and the Yamuna is one of those rivers. Located on the sacred Yamuna River bank, this place has a divine and peaceful aura.
Havan and puja in the memory of the deceased soul can be done here to help the soul to attain moksha. For all these religious activities, you need an experienced pundit. Nevertheless, the process involves various rituals, and choosing a cremation assistance service can help you complete all those customs with devotion.
This ground is designed in accordance with local funeral customs. With the Noble Sparrows team, the funeral ceremonies can be conducted efficiently.
We provide funeral and cremation services around Delhi NCR, as well as we assure you that our services are oriented to your preferences.
Easy Steps to Conduct Cremation at Nigambodh Ghat
Step 1: Call +919667887555 to book a slot at the cremation ground.
Step 2: Book a transportation for the deceased, antim sanskar samagri, wooden logs, and pandit services.
Step 3: Upon reaching the ground, you will be guided by the Noble Sparrows team regarding all the rituals.
Step 4: You will be provided with the Asthi’s for ash immersion in an urn
See on Map
Address: Ring Rd, opp. Hanuman Mandir, Kashmere Gate, New Delhi, Delhi 110006
Timing : 7 am to 9 pm – Open all days
Wood Pyre and CNG Cremation Available
Services By the Noble Sparrows:
- Wood Pyre and Electric Cremation Available.
- Clean & comfortable mortuary van.
- Emergency cremation service at your doorstep – get 24×7 support.
- We provide a dead body freezer box on hire.
- Embalming and bathing the body, and arranging dignified visitations.
- The priest (panditji) will ensure adherence to all rituals and traditions.
- Floral arrangements.
- Out of delhi ncr transportation.
- Placing obituaries in national and local newspapers.
We arrange cremations for all beliefs and faiths with dignity. Our team consists of trained and experienced staff members, attendants, priests, funeral directors and helpers who leave no stone unturned to assist you through these difficult times.
Our cremation services are performed adhering to COVID protocols.
Help and Support :
- Assistance in obtaining Death Certificate.
- A Funeral Manager for Supervision.
- Trained Staff for Constant Help and Support.
Photo ID of the deceased for verification purpose.