Green Park Cremation Ground
Green Park Cremation Ground is another well-known crematorium centre for Hindus in Delhi NCR. The place offers CNG furnaces that ensure the eco-friendly cremation of dead bodies. People from different parts of Delhi can easily reach the site, as it provides excellent accessibility. The staffs and pundits know their duties well, and thus the family members of the deceased persons will not face any hassles here.
To make it easier for the family and take a load of their shoulders, we provide all the services of making relevant arrangements. One such arrangement includes booking the cremation ground and arranging the pyre and samagri. Every single relevant arrangement will be done by the Noble Sparrows’ team without any hassle and on time. All you have to do is give us a call.
Easy Steps to Conduct Cremation at Greenpark Cremation Ground
Step 1: Call +919667887555 to book a slot at the cremation ground.
Step 2: Book a transportation for the deceased, antim sanskar samagri, wooden logs, and pandit services.
Step 3: Upon reaching the ground, you will be guided by the Noble Sparrows team regarding all the rituals.
Step 4: You will be provided with the Asthi’s for ash immersion in an urn
See on Map
Address: Ansari Nagar West, New Delhi, Delhi 110029 (Map Location)
Timing : 7 am to 9 pm – Open all days
Services By the Noble Sparrows:
- Wood Pyre and Electric Cremation Available.
- Clean & comfortable mortuary van.
- Emergency cremation service at your doorstep – get 24×7 support.
- We provide a dead body freezer box on hire.
- Embalming and bathing the body, and arranging dignified visitations.
- The priest (panditji) will ensure adherence to all rituals and traditions.
- Floral arrangements.
- Out of delhi ncr transportation.
- Placing obituaries in national and local newspapers.
We arrange cremations for all beliefs and faiths with dignity. Our team consists of trained and experienced staff members, attendants, priests, funeral directors and helpers who leave no stone unturned to assist you through these difficult times.
Our cremation services are performed adhering to COVID protocols.
Help and Support :
- Assistance in obtaining Death Certificate.
- A Funeral Manager for Supervision.
- Trained Staff for Constant Help and Support.
Photo ID of the deceased for verification purpose.