DWARKA CREMATION GROUND
Dwarka Cremation Ground is well equipped with the facilities of the traditional wood pyre and the electric cremation services. The Shmashana is a calm and soothing place to conduct the funeral rites of the lost loved one.
Cremation Grounds are nothing but a place consisting of a ground where the bodies of the deceased are burned upon a pyre. These last rites are crucial for every Indian and respectfully carried out by priests as per the Hindu culture. While the traditions and old scriptures mention the funeral pyre to be of wood, but nowadays, CNG and electric cremation facilities are also available. Burning of bodies cause any kind of underlying infection to become airborne and with pandemic around, this is dangerous in terms of airborne virus. Hence, most cases call for electric and CNG cremations nowadays.
Easy Steps to Conduct Cremation at Dwarka Cremation Ground
Step 1: Call +919667887555 to book a slot at the cremation ground.
Step 2: Book a transportation for the deceased, antim sanskar samagri, wooden logs, and pandit services.
Step 3: Upon reaching the ground, you will be guided by the Noble Sparrows team regarding all the rituals.
Step 4: You will be provided with the Asthi’s for ash immersion in an urn
See on Map
Address: Near by, Sector 18B Road, Sector 18, Sector 24 Dwarka, Dwarka, New Delhi, Delhi 110075(Map Location)
Timing : 7 am to 9 pm – Open all days
Services By the Noble Sparrows:
- Wood Pyre and Electric Cremation Available.
- Clean & comfortable mortuary van.
- Emergency cremation service at your doorstep – get 24×7 support.
- We provide a dead body freezer box on hire.
- Embalming and bathing the body, and arranging dignified visitations.
- The priest (panditji) will ensure adherence to all rituals and traditions.
- Floral arrangements.
- Out of delhi ncr transportation.
- Placing obituaries in national and local newspapers.
We arrange cremations for all beliefs and faiths with dignity. Our team consists of trained and experienced staff members, attendants, priests, funeral directors and helpers who leave no stone unturned to assist you through these difficult times.
Our cremation services are performed adhering to COVID protocols.
Help and Support :
- Assistance in obtaining Death Certificate.
- A Funeral Manager for Supervision.
- Trained Staff for Constant Help and Support.
Photo ID of the deceased for verification purpose.