Beri Wala Bagh Shamshan Ghat
Beriwalabaghshamshan Ghat is another well-known and sacred crematorium ground for the Hindus in Delhi NCR. The place has good connectivity, and thus people can easily access it. One can book the cremation slots online and reach the site according to the schedule.
The place has efficient staff and pundits for performing all the religious rituals for the peace and moksha of the deceased soul. The family members of the deceased can choose both eclectic and wooden pyres. Additionally, the Beriwala samshan ghat also has installed CNG pyres.
We provide funeral and cremation services around Delhi NCR, as well as we assure you that our services are oriented to your preferences.
See on Map
Address: Mahakavi Goswami Tulsidas Marg, Block J, Beri Wala Bagh, Hari Nagar, New Delhi, Delhi 110064 (Map Location)
Timing : 7 am to 9 pm – Open all days
Services By the Noble Sparrows:
- Wood Pyre and Electric Cremation Available.
- Clean & comfortable mortuary van.
- Emergency cremation service at your doorstep – get 24×7 support.
- We provide a dead body freezer box on hire.
- Embalming and bathing the body, and arranging dignified visitations.
- The priest (panditji) will ensure adherence to all rituals and traditions.
- Floral arrangements.
- Out of delhi ncr transportation.
- Placing obituaries in national and local newspapers.
We arrange cremations for all beliefs and faiths with dignity. Our team consists of trained and experienced staff members, attendants, priests, funeral directors and helpers who leave no stone unturned to assist you through these difficult times.
Our cremation services are performed adhering to COVID protocols.
Help and Support :
- Assistance in obtaining Death Certificate.
- A Funeral Manager for Supervision.
- Trained Staff for Constant Help and Support.
Photo ID of the deceased for verification purpose.