Moksh Dham Shamshan Ghat in Kalkaji
The cremation ground in Kalka ji has both traditional wood pyre cremation and electric cremation. Noble Sparrows will help you get antim sanskar samagri, wood logs, and pandit services quickly and courteously. You can find plenty of waiting areas and facilities at this Shamshan ghat as well as parking in the lot.
Noble Sparrows’s only goal is to make your life a little simpler during this period. We’ll also help you get help and spend time with your family. We are dedicated to provide you our undivided attention and care. All the services we offer will be customised to meet your unique requirements.
Easy Steps to Conduct Cremation at Moksh Dham Shamshan Ghat in Kalkaji
Step 1: Call +919667887555 to book a slot at the cremation ground.
Step 2: Book a transportation for the deceased, antim sanskar samagri, wooden logs, and pandit services.
Step 3: Upon reaching the ground, you will be guided by the Noble Sparrows team regarding all the rituals.
Step 4: You will be provided with the Asthi’s for ash immersion in an urn
See on Map
Address: Kalkaji, Lotus Temple Rd, Nehru Place, New Delhi, Delhi 110019
Timing : 7 am to 9 pm – Open all days
Wood Pyre and CNG Cremation Available
Services By the Noble Sparrows:
- Wood Pyre and Electric Cremation Available.
- Clean & comfortable mortuary van.
- Emergency cremation service at your doorstep – get 24×7 support.
- We provide a dead body freezer box on hire.
- Embalming and bathing the body, and arranging dignified visitations.
- The priest (panditji) will ensure adherence to all rituals and traditions.
- Floral arrangements.
- Out of delhi ncr transportation.
- Placing obituaries in national and local newspapers.
We arrange cremations for all beliefs and faiths with dignity. Our team consists of trained and experienced staff members, attendants, priests, funeral directors and helpers who leave no stone unturned to assist you through these difficult times.
Our cremation services are performed adhering to COVID protocols.
Help and Support :
- Assistance in obtaining Death Certificate.
- A Funeral Manager for Supervision.
- Trained Staff for Constant Help and Support.
Photo ID of the deceased for verification purpose.