HARISHCHANDRA GHAT CREMATION GROUND
The loss of a loved one can be devastating. At Noble Sparrows, we share our heartfelt condolences for the bereaved family. Understanding the agony one goes through during these heart-wrenching times.
Harish Chandra Ghat is one of the oldest Ghats in Bangalore. It has been recently renovated, in order to make the cremation process more efficient and spiritual. Therefore, one can peacefully arrange for a hassle-free and noble service with all inclusions.
At Noble Sparrows, we make every effort to follow your instructions. Our experienced staff is always ready to help you out. We will help you in answering all of your ritual/tradition questions using our knowledge.
Easy Steps to Conduct Cremation at Harishchandra Chat
Step 1: Call +919667887555 to book a slot at the cremation ground.
Step 2: Book a transportation for the deceased, antim sanskar samagri, wooden logs, and pandit services.
Step 3: Upon reaching the ground, you will be guided by the Noble Sparrows team regarding all the rituals.
Step 4: You will be provided with the Asthi’s for ash immersion in an urn
See on Map
Address: 3062, Mahakavi Kuvempu Rd, Maruthi Extension, Ramamohanapuram, Rajajinagar, Bengaluru, Karnataka 560021
Timing : 7 am to 9 pm – Open all days
Services By the Noble Sparrows:
- Wood Pyre and Electric Cremation Available.
- Clean & comfortable mortuary van.
- Emergency cremation service at your doorstep – get 24×7 support.
- We provide a dead body freezer box on hire.
- Embalming and bathing the body, and arranging dignified visitations.
- The priest (panditji) will ensure adherence to all rituals and traditions.
- Floral arrangements.
- Out of Bangalore transportation.
- Placing obituaries in national and local newspapers.
We arrange cremations for all beliefs and faiths with dignity. Our team consists of trained and experienced staff members, attendants, priests, funeral directors and helpers who leave no stone unturned to assist you through these difficult times.
Our cremation services are performed adhering to COVID protocols.
Help and Support :
- Assistance in obtaining Death Certificate.
- A Funeral Manager for Supervision.
- Trained Staff for Constant Help and Support.
Photo ID of the deceased for verification purpose.